Check out what I made the other day.
Ikea hack for a new vanity.
I used an Ekby Gruvan wall shelf (I really wanted white but they only come in black now) and 4 Vika Adils table legs in white. Had to replace the screws that came with the legs as they were too long and would have poked through the bottom of the shelving unit, and a bracket to attach it to the wall cause the floor in this place is crazy uneven.
I then took a ridiculous amount of make-up and hair product (seriously you guys, I tossed like 50% of what I had and this is just what was left over) and organised it all in acrylic storage cases I found at a crafting store. Because the top is glass, I can see everything I have and can easily pull a tray out to get it.
My hair stuff and perfumes are all on that amazing white lace tray I found at Urban Barn, and will add a bigger wall mirror (like I photoshopped into the last photo) once I get the wire and hooks for it.
GO TEAM LAUREN WOOOOO10 notes · ikea hack vanity make-up table
- fuckthetearsforgetyourfears likes this
- intheattictotheleft likes this
- mintarr likes this
- lipstick666 likes this
- sasshleysimpson reblogged this from cherrishlouise
- cherrishlouise reblogged this from donotcryout
- damewendy likes this
- so-lets-idera likes this
- oldsaltychip likes this
- corgisandboobs said: this is the first thing you have ever posted that i didn’t want to read, but i did because i like you.
- donotcryout posted this